Xugong KS is Here To Provide You A Top Quality Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder Replacement.
- Compatible for excavators like Komatsu, Hitachi, Cat, Volvo, Daewoo, Hyundai, JCB, and so on
- Available for excavator Arm/Boom/Bucket hydraulic cylinders, and related parts
- Low price, High quality, Fast delivery
- Strong wooden package
- Lifetime quality warranty
- Available stock of 1000+ pcs of excavator hydraulic cylinders and ready to ship
XuGong KS Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder Quality Certification
Xugong KS Related Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder
5 Ton 8 Ton 10 Ton Mini Excavator Spare Parts, Mini Hydraulic Cylinder Wholesale Cheap Price In China
High Quality Double Acting Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder Suitable For Different Brand & Models Excavators
Komatsu Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder, PC120-3-5-6-6E Boom Arm Bucket Cylinders With Long Warranty
Wholesale Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder Aftermarket For Volvo EX55 EX60-1-2-3 Excavators
Hitachi Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder, OEM Level Quality Replacement, Wholesale In Stocks
China LIUGONG SANY Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder On Sale, Low Price and Quick Delivery
Factory Supply Discount Price Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder, High Quality With Cheap Price
Komatsu Mini Hydraulic Cylinder, Various Durable Boom Arm Bucket Hydraulic Cylinders For Choice
Volvo Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder Replacement In China, Perfect Fit EX30 EX45 EX60 EX75 Excavators
Best Quality Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder
Xugong KS will provide you the best mini excavator hydraulic cylinder. Covering over 100 mini excavator models. From complete mini excavator hydraulic cylinders to spare parts including cylinder barrel, cylinder cap, cylinder head, piston, piston rod, seal gland seals, and everything you need. Xugong KS got you covered.
Our mini excavator hydraulic cylinders are suitable for 1-7 tons’ mini excavator applications. These cylinders are mostly used for mini excavators, including mini excavator hydraulic stick cylinders, mini-excavator hydraulic bucket cylinders, mini-excavator hydraulic dozen cylinders, and mini excavator hydraulic boom cylinders. Xugong ks mini excavator hydraulic cylinder Made with high-quality alloy steel and compact design. Order your needed mini excavator hydraulic cylinder or components in Xugong. We will not disappoint you!
Xugong KS Other Related Running Excavator Parts
XuGong KS Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder Factory Overview
- XuGong KS Team
Looking For a Reliable Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder?
Mini excavator hydraulic cylinder is responsible to move the components of the machine properly. Due to their hardworking parts, these mini excavator hydraulic cylinders are prone to wear and tear. Having a wear mini excavator hydraulic cylinder only works at half of its potential. To keep your mini-excavator run smoothly and at full power. You should order a high-quality mini excavator hydraulic cylinder.
Xugong KS has everything you need to ensure your mini excavator functions. Offering different bore sizes from 25mm – 1000mm for your specific dimensions. Xugong KS also supplies Mini excavator hydraulic cylinder double-acting welded rod replacement.
You can order a new, OEM and aftermarket mini excavator hydraulic cylinder as per your budget. All these mini excavator hydraulic cylinders are 100% compatible with your mini excavator models. We carry all the different models of mini excavator hydraulic cylinders, such as Komatsu, Hitachi, Cat, Volvo, JCB, and so on. Whatever you need, just give me Model no, pictures or Part no, we will reply to you within 24 hours working time, Give me a call now!
Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinder – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Mini excavator hydraulic cylinder FAQ Guide provides you with crucial information about the hydraulic cylinder of the mini excavator.
Whether you are a professional or a beginner, this guide helps you get familiar with a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder.
This guide contains information about mini excavator hydraulic cylinder, applications, operational issues, and their solutions, maintenance requirements, and much more.
You will get everything you want to know about mini excavator hydraulic cylinders.
1. What is a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
Mini excavator hydraulic cylinder is one of the critical components of a mini excavator, which plays an essential and irreplaceable role in the work of a mini excavator.
It works to produce pressure for the movement of many parts through piston displacement.
Mini excavator hydraulic cylinder is used to transmit power through no- or low-pressure fluids under low- or high-pressure conditions.
They supply power to the machine’s digging and lifting functions.
There are several types of mini excavator hydraulic cylinders, and each class is designed based on its intended function.
The mini excavator hydraulic cylinder is a small mining machinery equipment used for the construction industry and large-scale demolition.
2. What are the parts of the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
Several components make up a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder. The mini excavator hydraulic cylinder parts are given below:
- Cushion Ring
- Bushing Dust Wiper
- Rod Eye
- Rod Seal
- Buffer ring
- Dust ring
- Piston Seal
- Wear ring
- Cushion Spare
- Cylinder body
Each part has its specific role and feature.
The mini excavator, hydraulic cylinder design, consists of a cylindrical pressure vessel and one or more end valves. This machinery accompanies an array of machines to help machines move.
3. What are the applications of mini excavator hydraulic cylinders?
There are a variety of applications of mini excavator hydraulic cylinders. Some of the most popular applications are listed below:
Mini Excavator hydraulic cylinder is widely used in many construction and mining excavators.
The mini excavator hydraulic cylinders in mini excavators are used to provide power for equipment, rotating the digging bucket and positioning the arm of the mini excavator.
The mini excavator hydraulic cylinder can be applied in the main engine, electric drive, boom and shovel arms, material feeder, bucket cylinder of the excavator.
Mini Excavator Hydraulic Cylinders can be used in various industries, including manufacturing machinery and civil engineering.
4. Why does the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder wear out?
Mini excavator hydraulic cylinder will wear out if the mini excavator is operated under challenging conditions.
The rate of wearing out is affected by the working pressure, excavator machine model, and different working positions.
Generally, the higher the working pressure, the larger the working capacity, the faster the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder will wear out.
Mini excavator hydraulic cylinder may wear and tear due to moisture in the air, and even dust can accumulate on ring packing, valve guide, and piston rod.
Because of the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder working under high pressure, it’s easy to appear oil seal leakage, pistons sealing, and pressure erosion & corrosion on its valve seats.
5. How to prevent wear and tear of your mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
You can prevent your mini excavator hydraulic cylinders from wear and tear by following preventive measures:
- Watch out for scratches and bumps on the piston rod that can damage the seals.
- Be sure to check every bolt and joint frequently. Tighten any looseness immediately.
- To avoid air or water from damaging the system, set the temperature to warm up the vehicle and its components, causing the possibility of a gas explosion in the cylinder block. If this happens, it will cause seals to wear out and result in leakage.
- The hydraulic oil should be replaced regularly, and the filter should be cleaned at regular intervals.
- When you’re not using the product, lubricate the joints to keep it from rusting or wearing out.
- Keep your system temperature under control. If the oil temperature gets too high, the seal can start to deform. In addition, high oil temperatures can damage the seal irreversibly over time.
6. How to fix the leaking mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
To fix the leakage of the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder, you must follow the listed steps:
- First of all, purchase the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder repairing kit.
- Remove the pressure from your cylinder. Now you must unscrew the gland from the cylinder and give it a slight tap with the hammer.
- After the gland is removed, you can pull out the piston rod and be careful not to expose it to any dust or dirt.
- When you have removed the piston rod, you can put it back into its original connection. Then, you can undo the retaining bolt, which connects the piston and the rod.
- After you’ve successfully removed the cylinder, lubricate all parts with grease and then reinstall. Once the cylinder is in place, start the mini-excavator and test the leakage, if any.
7. Can mini excavator hydraulic cylinders be repaired?
Sometimes a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder will be so damaged that it must be replaced. However, in most cases, replacing a damaged hydraulic cylinder is not necessary.
Most mini excavator hydraulic cylinder damage can be easily repaired. If you bring it to the right place, they will do an excellent job for a fair price.
It would be best to find a reliable manufacturer that produces mini excavator hydraulic cylinders and has a reputation for building them to last.
8. How can we replace the broken mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
Replacing a broken mini excavator hydraulic cylinder requires special care. However, you can substitute a fractured mini excavator hydraulic cylinder with a new one by following the process described below:
- Make sure you have all the necessary tools for the replacement of the broken mini excavator hydraulic cylinder
- Firstly, release the pressure from hydraulic lines
- Now remove the screws and bolts to separate the broken hydraulic cylinder from the top and the base.
- Remove the broken cylinder and replace it with the new one.
- Tighten the hydraulic cylinder in its place and fix the hydraulic lines.
- After the installation process, test the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder for its appropriate function
9. How much does it cost to rebuild a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
The price involves in rebuilding a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder depends upon several factors.
These factors include machine model, size, quality of materials and material type, amount and extent of the damage to each part, etc.
Usually, the cost of rebuilding a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder varies from $200 to $1000.
The cost association will be more minor if the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder is less damaged and cost association will be more in case it is more damaged.
You can check from various local mini excavator hydraulic cylinder manufacturers for a rebuild quote. This will help you in selecting a reliable one.
10. What is the blind end of the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
The blind end of the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder, also known as the hydraulic cylinder head, is essential.
The blind end is the opposite side of the piston to the driving end.
On most mini excavator hydraulic cylinders, the blind end will have a massive opening as typically it’s exposed to outside air conditions
The flow and pressure of hydraulic fluid are at the highest at this end, so it must be sealed perfectly.
Just like the material used for the valve should be very good, especially in areas such as high temperature and corrosion that affect the seal life of the cylinder.
There is also an option for you to change this small part with your preferences, which will cause some damage to the machine if not selected without prior knowledge.
11. How long do the seals of the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder last?
Excavator hydraulic cylinder seals (also called check valves) are an integral component of the hydraulics system that controls the pump’s flow out of the pump.
Mini excavators have two primary hydraulic circuits: The operating system is used to control the movement of the machine and operates the boom, arm, swing, quick coupler, bucket cylinders, and dipper cylinders.
The control circuit operates the tilt cylinder and other functions of the machine.
Most seals in mini excavators have an average life cycle of around three years. Therefore, they can generally be expected to leak 5% – 10% of their capacity during this period.
12. What are the effects of not using a seal in a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
Excavator hydraulic cylinder seal is a critical system, especially when using the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder. If a person does not use the seal in the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder, it will cause:
Fracture: It will occur due to a sudden increase in pressure, resulting in fluid or material losses.
Improper Installation: If you’re planning on installing seals, be sure to read the manufacturer’s installation instructions and specifications. Many products will require a seal installer, and others may only need a screwdriver or a hammer.
13. What causes a mechanical seal for a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder to fail?
There are several reasons why seals of mini excavator hydraulic cylinders fail. Some of these reasons are listed below:
It’s vitally important that any seal installation precautions are taken to prevent damage to the seal materials. Some materials are more brittle than others, meaning they are more susceptible to damage, ultimately resulting in unexpected leakage.
Contamination is highly prevalent in high-quality systems, which causes wear. It may come from outside sources or originate within the system itself.
This kind of seal breakage involves abnormal pressure levels that can cause seals components to become detached and impedes the movement of other parts.
Compression set is one of the most common causes for leakage at lower pressure. It causes seals to become less elastic, the polymer or rubber becomes more prone to developing leakages.
Sometimes, two seals can seal in the same direction. This can happen if they are too close to each other. When this happens, there is a risk of fluid ingress between the seals.
This sort of problem, usually caused by swift movements in the mechanism, is known as “twisting.” It’s typically seen in tools that use long strokes and slow speeds. It occurs when the O-ring twists inside itself under the strain of the motion.
14. Why does the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder retract faster than it extends?
If the flow is directed into the rod end in a pump with positive displacement, then the rod will advance more slowly than if that same amount of discharge was required into the cap end.
It is referred to as a pump-regulated cylinder application. That means that pressure-compensated pumps are used to control the flow of the actuator.
The internal pressure in the cylinder holds the oil when the machine is at rest. As soon as the control valve opens, some oil will escape from the cylinder through the tube.
The higher (lighter) oil inside wants to get out of the cylinder faster than heavier (lower) fat, so it will push against brake rings in extension motion and retract more quickly than extends.
15. What is cushioning of the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
Cylinder cushioning is a system designed to keep the speed of the piston down during the final stroke.
Cylinder deceleration begins during the deactivation phase of the piston’s stroke when the plunger reaches the end of the cylinder.
To reduce the speed of the cylinder, it helps to support the weight of the piston. In addition, a cushion or shock absorber is used to soften the impact of the end cap as it strikes the cylinder.
It reduces the amount of vibration that is transmitted to the other parts of the machine. Using rubber cushioning, shock absorbers, or impact damping, vibrations are effectively isolated from different machine parts and lessened.
16. How do you adjust a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder cushion?
Each cylinder has a specific pressure setting for ideal cushioning to ensure the ideal pressure for a particular load.
If the load on the piston is too heavy, it will take a very long time to reach the end of the stroke. If the spring is too weak, the piston will take a hard, jarring, and increased end-of-stroke bounce.
To adjust the velocity of the piston, you need to know its dimensions and the pressure and torque specifications.
Repairing a leaky vacuum line can be accomplished by adding “cushioning” to the end ports.
17. How do you bleed air from a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
You can bleed air from your mini excavator hydraulic cylinder by following the given steps:
- Open the air valve on the hydraulic cylinder. Then connect hoses and pipes.
- Startup the hydraulic system.
- Slowly extend the piston rod to see if there is any pressure build-up. If there is no pressure, it is safe to start up the system.
- Close down the system.
- Remove the pressure from your system, especially on the lower side of the hydraulic cylinder
- Now start the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder again
- Test it by extending and retracting the piston rod and see if it moves smoothly.
18. Why is it important to bleed the air from a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
When contaminated air enters a hydraulic fluid, the air can cause foaming, aeration, or cavitation.
Air must be bled from hydraulic systems before installation. This helps remove any air bubbles that could create a gas shock absorber, which will ultimately result in wear and tear or failure of a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder.
As pressure increases in the hydraulic system, the air is forced into the system when air is present in a hydraulic system, the force transmitted by the fluid into the system decreases.
This is why you must bleed air from a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder.
19. What will happen if there is air trapped in the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
If air is trapped in the cylinder of the mini excavator, the mini excavator will not be able to perform its task correctly.
With the air in the system, there will be a pressure difference between backpressure and front load, reducing the amount of movement the machine can make.
The hydraulic fluid’s air bubbles make a rattling sound when the pressurized fluid circulates through the system.
When a large amount of air makes its way back into the reservoir, the reservoir can drop.
By raising the air temperature, a system containing air is no longer at equilibrium. This causes a portion of the air to turn into vapor.
This change in pressure affects the bulk of the air-oil mixture. The reduction in bulk modulus may be enough to cause new droplets to form.
20. What causes the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder to run slow?
There are several reasons why the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder runs slow. Some of these reasons include:
- This is because of a problem with fluid flow, or perhaps a failed part or fluid. If the elements have been blocked, the flow of hydraulic fluid into the pump will slow down and ultimately damage the pump.
- If the pressure exceeds critical pressure, it will cause the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder to run slow.
- Another miniature-type hydraulic pump used in these excavators is of small power, and when the machine is moving or digging, its engine has to supply much power and cannot be used to start the hydraulic pump. So, it will run slow.
21. How do I know if my mini excavator hydraulic cylinder is bad?
Several factors may contribute that you have a terrible mini excavator hydraulic cylinder:
- When you start to hear a rattling noise
- You sense that something is wrong with your hydraulic cylinder.
- Power requirement suddenly increases
- The temperature starts to rise beyond the limit
- Wear and tear on the piston
- The movement of the actuator becoming slower
22. What materials are used in making a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
There are different types of materials used in the manufacturing of mini excavator hydraulic cylinders.
A mini excavator hydraulic cylinder consists of steel, stainless steel with chromium plating, alloy, aluminum, and rubber.
The materials used in the construction of hydraulic cylinders are weather-resistant, oil-resistant, and high-temperature resistant. The cylinder is also very robust.
23. Can I import a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder from China?
Yes, you can import a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder from China.
It is better to choose Chinese mini excavator hydraulic cylinder manufacturers. They manufacture with the highest quality materials and are reliable.
You can place a custom order for any model, size, material depending upon the strength desired.
There are no worries that you can directly receive your order on your doorstep without being involved in custom implications.
24. How do you fill a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
You can fill a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder by following the given steps:
- Place a container under the hose in which you want to collect the used oil.
- Now open the lid with a tool to remove the used oil.
- Open the cap of the new oil container and place it on the hose
- Empty it inside the reservoir
- Close the lid, and now you are ready to operate your mini excavator hydraulic cylinder
25. What is the column load in the mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
A column load is defined as a load applied in the direction of the column and causes pure compression.
This linear load induces a bending moment directly in line with the applied load.
The vast majority of cylinder rods are designed to handle only column loads. Many rod failures result from the combination of a column load and bending.
26. Can a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder explode?
Yes, a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder can explode.
Compressed air and oil can burn and ignite or even explode when mixed.
When the rod seal is breached, the air is sucked into the cylinder, and negative pressure develops. This can cause air to be drawn into the cylinder past its seal.
27. How to calculate the force of a mini excavator hydraulic cylinder?
Following formulae can calculate the force of mini excavator hydraulic cylinder:
Where force is defined as air pressure P, they are applied on an area A of a Piston.
The force is measured in lb., an area in in2, and pressure in psi.